It's the first time I got an upgraded seat in a flight..
*dikit norak gpp kan yach hihihi*

The flight was delayed for almost 2 hours, but i was okay with the waiting;p

Anyway, it only took me about 3 minutes to pass the immigration table at Soekarno Hatta International airport..
However it took me nearly 30 minutes to wait for my luggage..
*read: my luggage was the last one that come out*

Menunggu dan menunggu..
sampe ada tulisan "Last Luggage" dan belt nya stop..
tapi koper gue ga kunjung keluar..
Di saat lagi melangkah dengan lemes nya ke bagian Lost and Found,
tiba2 belt nya nyala lagi..trus keluar 3 koper terakhir, di mana koper terakhir itu koper gue
hahahaha ampun dechh..

Picture:
1. The ticket
2. Lega nya tempat duduk hux
3. nyaman nya tempat duduk
Labels: , |
2 Responses
  1. Unknown Says:

    Welcome back to Singapore *grin* By the way which flight did you take??


  2. Unknown Says:

    *Mrs*?! LOL!

    sejak kapan cha?