Better late than never;p

2 weeks ago in the church, the priest was talking about resolution.
Resolution describes how we wanted to improve the quality of our lives..
It enables us to assess our self-development by the end of a year..
At the end of a year, we might not fulfill the entire resolution..or we might achieve something that we did not expect..
I personally believe that the journey to the end itself will enrich us:)

So, here are my resolution for 2009:
  1. Live a healthier life
    Despite the fact that I am not fat, I have a high body fat index;p
    I can see where that coming from..
    I was not careful at all in choosing my meal..
    I did not regularly exercise, especially after I'm working in Jakarta..

    Goal:
    • Regularly exercise every morning
    • Reduce fast food and fried food
    • Eat more vegie and fruits

  2. Manage my cash-flow
    I have to admit that I am not the kind of person who keeps track of every single Rupiahs I spent..
    I do save my income with a reasonable amount..
    I am also aware where I spent most of my money..
    but I feel like I need to monitor my spending in a more detail way *it's gonna be useful in the future anyway;p*

    Goal:
    • Maintain an individual expense report;p
    • Separate my income saving from my expense saving
    • Earn extra income from my income;p

  3. Pass my CISA Exam
    I am going to register for June exam.
    Hopefully I can manage my time between jobs and preparing the exam..

  4. Fill my weekend with useful activities
    Some option: take a course (language or music ), tutoring..
    Any other idea??
Well..that's pretty much all I could think of until now..
Labels: |
4 Responses
  1. Unknown Says:

    Better late than never too.. So let me say happy new year 2009 and hope your wishes come true.


  2. Anonymous Says:

    wah, semangat ya ujian CISA nya !!! btw icha, blog ku sudah pindah lho ke www.albertusprayudi.com

    kalo ada waktu, diganti ya ;)


  3. May all your wish come true! ;-)

    Anyway, cute template! Flowery and pink! Ready for Valentine's Day? :P


  4. Ky darsa Says:

    KAMI SEKELUARGA TAK LUPA MENGUCAPKAN PUJI SYUKUR KEPADA ALLAH S,W,T
    dan terima kasih banyak kepada AKI atas nomor yang AKI
    beri 4 angka [2481] alhamdulillah ternyata itu benar2 tembus .
    dan alhamdulillah sekarang saya bisa melunasi semua utan2 saya yang
    ada sama tetangga.dan juga BANK BRI dan bukan hanya itu KI. insya
    allah saya akan coba untuk membuka usaha sendiri demi mencukupi
    kebutuhan keluarga saya sehari-hari itu semua berkat bantuan AKI..
    sekali lagi makasih banyak ya AKI… bagi saudara yang suka PASANG NOMOR
    yang ingin merubah nasib seperti saya silahkan hubungi KI JAYA,,di no (((085-321-606-847)))
    insya allah anda bisa seperti saya…menang NOMOR 920 JUTA , wassalam.